This portal is produced by the Housing Authority. It aims to provide a central point of access on affordable housing options in Western Australia.
This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- People with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- Those with slower internet connections or less than state of the art equipment
- Rural and regional users
- Those with non-PC internet devices including hand held devices and mobile phones.
The www.affordablehousing.wa.gov.au portal has achieved full first level compliance with the guidelines for accessibility of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), along with second level compliance in some areas. Consequently all pages are compliant with Priority 1 guidelines based on W3C Web Accessibility standards.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- Functionality for increasing or decreasing the text size for the site (via the users browser)
- Descriptive text for images (ALT text) that can be read by assistive technologies
- High Contrast colour scheme that assists users with visual impairments
- Use of lightweight images / design to decrease load times.
Please use the feedback page to report any broken links or copy amendments you have encountered whilst using this portal.